Sunday, November 30, 2014

Post #11

We had a family reunion dinner last night. My aunt and her family came from KL, bringing her daughter, Abigial(my cousin) too. Yeah, the same person who I would be marrying to in my dreams. 

The dinner was held at Ocean Green. As the name suggested, the restaurant was really by the sea, but the ocean wasn't green and geographically say it couldn't be categorized as ocean as u can see the mainlands over the horizons.

The food was pretty nice. I had some sour sweet yellow jelly fried chicken pieces ( sorry I forgot the names), sour salty spicy steamed fish, and two vegetables that I didn't touch so I had no idea how they tasted and big prawns with orangish sweet sauce. ( I am very poor in describing food I know.)

Now into the point. My another cousin sis Evon decided to take groupie's( is that how you call selfie in groups?) there were four of us, all girls. Abigial as the eldest, I'm second, Evon's third and Elise was the last. Abigial's 17, I'm 15, Evon's 13 and Elise's 6. we had our timer on. Then i just felt like capturing a photo of sand in the mid air. So I splashed sand when the timer was on 1. And who the hell would know the Elise would suddenly appeared in front of the camera and let the sand all fell on her? She didn't seem to mind and splashed sand back to me countless of times for pay back. Well, I was such a kind and useless cousin sister that I just let her do what she wanted.

Then when Elise's mum found out. She seemed to be angry. She kept ticking of sand off her daughter's hair. Evon accused me of doing that purposely. I tried to explain. She did not respond and she did not even look at me. I tried to bring up that there was sand on my head too because of Elise. And yet, Elise's mum just kept her silence. It was really ticking me off that time. It was a total accident! What about when Elise did the same thing to me PURPOSELY and MANY TIMES. It was frigging so unfair. And the friggin Evon too. Arshhhhh. If I tell this to my mum, she would definitely say that I was overthinking it or I was whining at small little things. 

I HATE TO HAVE A VERY SMALL COUSIN SISTER. 

First thing, the age gap was so big and I seriously got nothing to chat with her.
Second thing, I would always be responsible for everything she did and anything that happened on her.
Third thing, I couldn't scold her or hit her because she's friggin someone else's daughter.

The best question I've answered was when I was about 5. My mother asked me if I wanted a younger sibling. And I answered NO. 



No comments:

Post a Comment