Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Post #8

I dreamt that I was marrying someone.

The wedding took place on the sea, the sun was very bright. It was very pretty indeed, people could just jump right into the sea if they wanted to have a swim.  I remembered myself wearing a long and white heavy wedding gown. I even sunbathed.

Then I don't know why, it suddenly became at night. We were having dinner with everyone. I get 'angpau's as a blessing. Afterso long, the bride wasn't here yet. That was because he was having his SPM. I asked someone who sat on the same table with me what the tomorrow' subject was. She told me it was essay. I was wondering why my bride was late.

I know you guys must be curious, who that bride was. It was actually my cousin sister,Abigial who lives in KL and having her SPM now. I don't know why my bride was a female and not a male... But I remembered that my bride was very morally good, for some reasons.

After that, I borrowed my mum's mirror to check on my make up. I still have a short hair. I got my hair fluffy and the tips of it are all sticking up. The make up on face just looked normal and I didn't care much.

When the bride's comming, everyone stopped eating and stood up, gazing at the main entrance eagerly. Then, I woke up. DUH, I didn't get to see my cousin in a suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment