Let's talk about privacy today~
I basically blog pretty private stuff if you really notice deeply I suppose? Because this blog is a blog I used ever since I was 10 I think. I don't post only usual stuff like what did I eat where did I go, I prefer to write everything, even my own thoughts, deep or shallow, sometimes. These are all part of me.
Like how once I wanted to make reviews on anime and make my blog a specific blog on animes only.
Like how I used to talk bad about my school mates here. (Cough cough)
Like how I wanted to show how my garden looks like after a rain.
Ok.. That's very random I know...introduce you guys to my dog over there.
These few days I am very emotional and I know it, I try to not bother you guys so you can ignore me. Sometimes, I do like to be left alone than being accompanied. Or just act normal.

sigh sigh. Nat back to emo mode like primary. Talk about bad stuff about school mates... Hmm I think I'm worse in that aspect.
ReplyDelete