Well, my mum got her crystal out of position. I mean crystal in the semicircular canals in our ears which control our balancing. She suffered from dizziness every time she slant her head, in any way. So, she can only let her head upright. She couldn't even lay down! Imagine her sitting while sleeping.
Today, in the morning at school, we were forced to listen a silly talk about what career should you choose and know yourself better stuff. It shows that I am RAE, realistic, artistic and entreprising. This is completely useless. Because when the quiz was given, I can totally control which category I wanted to be! It didn't mean that I wasn't truthful when I answered, it was because almost every time the question asked me to rate something from 1-5 I can give 85% of the answers as 3.
Every thing seem ok to me. I just hate music and like art. Basically the rest are fine.
Then, RAE. Realistic seems very useless indeed. Art is a way too challenging for me and I prefer to play safe. And for someone who is playing safe, Enterprising is definitely a no.
The other traits are Invesitgative, Convensional and social.
I like investigating for fun but not for life. I don't like the idea of investigating something unknown, no limit. Who knows maybe until you die you still do not manage to research anything out? It feels like the sea, wide and bottomless, leaving me breathless.
Conventional looks like a decent one. However, It suits my character, but it does not fit my ability. I'm the careless one who can mislook a whole ten mark in an exam paper.
Social? Me?? You must be kidding. I am a nerd ( though my close friends keep denying it like I know why, but I really do think I am,only Bing says I am anti-social.) I hate to go out. I hate to talk to someone I am not close with. It's tiring. To get myself to get a good relationship with my friends, I once forced myself to hang out with the group of girls which they talk the topics I am not really interested in. Shopping in boring malls, looking at nothing, forever watching them from the border of the circle , comparing the coldness of my ice cream to the loneliness I felt. And seriously, I am sick of doing that. It's really meaningless. It's not that I did get a good relationship after months of my 'hard work'. So, I retreat back to my own circle of comfort. To the girls I meant : no, I don't hate you and don't be mad at me. I just think you guys are boring like how boring you guys think of me. We don't match, that's all. We can still chat, but it definitely depends on the topic we are onto. (Wow, this paragraph do seem gloomy.)
miaow?? *gives everyone an innocent look*
ReplyDeleteduhh everyone puts 3 la coz lazy think
music is a kind of art u noe
the girls... ice cream... hmm i think i noe which time u mean. but hey u always hv me to talk to ok