Ok fine.
Yes, I did like him over Sherlock.
Let me fangirl over Sherlock.
SHHHEEERRRRRRLOOOOOOCCCKKKKKKKK!!!
Seriously, I really like how he acts as Sherlock!! Because...because. I am in loss of words, because SSHHHHEEERRLOOOCKKK!!! Waiting for the next season next year O//~//O
Well, I knew one girl next class who has a crush on him too! I am not that close with her though. And she is Nicole's friend. Nicole doesn't seem to understand why she likes cumberbatch, she said that cumberbatch isn't handsome at all. Well, I can't really deny it...because cumberbatch's good for his acting skills not his looks~
I decided to stalk his details over the net and in YouTube. Shockingly, I found out that he voiced for two characters in The Hobbit. Well, I haven't watch sherlock during that time. I am not a succesful cumber people haha.
Plus, I saw a fan edited pictures of his. That person added kittens beside every cumberbatch screenshots! HOW CUTE!!! I think that person had them on tumblr with the tag of cumbercats. Check it out for yourselves!
This post is gonna be a short one well yeah.

No comments:
Post a Comment