The point is I hit my 1k likes in Facebook. And now it has overpass 2k.
It's a drawing of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. A funny anime that even bing enjoys! Basically, I did not create this directly from my mind, it's just a copy from the ending theme song.
I am really surprised to reach my target by this drawing, because I drew this half-heartedly... Sort of a training to me only. My friend said it was because of the logo I draw. But seriously the logo is not perfect at all... I don't understand why did so many people like it. Plus it is my first anime drawing by using art line pen, I feel like a total beginner with simple shading and stuff. And of course, if this post was seen by those who liked I will be scolded like hell for being over-humble, but I'm really just speaking the truth.


No comments:
Post a Comment