Today, is really a boring day. I literally spend my whole day with my iPad. Well, almost, except for times I went for my art class and to eat or to the toilet.
So, let's just talk about how I feel then. It was like finally the days I dreamt for, days after the exam and days before the holidays. Before the exams, I had plenty of things to do. I made a to-do-list and I actually filled it up until 25. But when The time actually comes, I will be like singing : " Today I don't feel like doing anything~ wooooohoho~" EVERY day. Typical holiday mood, as how I call it last year. It is an annual disease and there is no cure to it. symptoms: being lazy every year end and regret it every start of the year and start to dream about it for the whole year. There is no end to the cycle!!!
My to-do-list:
1) Drawing: I have 2 birthday presents to draw, and many many more.
2) Anime : as usual, but there's just too many and I don't know which to start from... The ones I stopped last year? Last season? This season's new updates? Or old and epic ones? I hate to choose so I end up giving up duh!
3) Novels. I borrowed some books from my friend and I ought to return them in this month.
4) Ocarina. A type of flute that looks like a ball? Well mine is duck shape though.
I got this from my cousin sis as my birthday present this year. I find it quite challenging as I don't know how to make it sound good while I do FAs and even higher notes. I wanted to learn the theme song of Laputa. ( an anime movie )
5) Comic fiesta. There is a real size one this year end in KL. I felt like going because my friends I met from Facebook are going~ Plus, as an otaku, I know that I am really fail to have not even one book of comic, posters, figures, keychains, nor other anime peripheral products. I am even fail to have only visited a comic fiesta mini once, and even worse—with my parents, the worst of all—bumped into a friend of mine. I don't even dare to buy anything or wait for the cosplayers to show up on stage. It's very fail, but at least I had once breathe in the air of a comic fiesta.
And you know what, I had no idea where the exact spot is the comic fiesta. So, after we found a place to park at a high carpark, I dialed my friends number to ask. While asking, I was walking down from the carpark. Through the phone, I couldn't hear my friend clearly as it was really noisy. I asked how to get inside the comic fiesta, and she seemed to not know how to say, then she passed it to another friend, which I knew. Then the second friend told me just go ground floor and bla bla bla. So I continued walking to the ground floor, with my parents. Without noticing, we were already in the comic fiesta. We actually skipped the main entrance where a long queue of people were buying tickets to enter. So, we went in for free... I ended up feeling guilty watching every one wearing a wristband and not me and my parents. That was why I did not enjoy the fiesta at all. It was really packed in there. My parents kept saying that no one would notice us. And of course no one would notice me, but they would notice you two!! I hundred percent bet that they were the oldest of all in the fiesta... Then, I hurriedly went back. In the car, I texted my friend who told me the place. Weirdly, she replied : Who are you? I was wondering, why didn't she save my phone after I called her. I asked. Then she replied : I lent my phone to some senior just now. I did not receive your phone call. ——— SHOCK! The whole time I was talking to some stranger?
6) Listen to music. I had a serious project going on the next year, Bing you know what I meant. Haha.
7) I plan to revise for next year. But I really doubt myself for actually doing that.
8) Lyrics. I want to learn all my Japanese songs!! SHOOSE~
9) Digital art. I had special pen which I can draw on iPad as my birthday present. That pen was a 100 over. The main thing is, I don't know how to use it well. Below is my latest attempt. I actually spent two hours over this small head...
10) Blogging: which is what I am doing now..
There are still many more but I guess I will save it for next post!


No comments:
Post a Comment