Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Post #12

Im forcing myself to write something today. 

Evon introduced me to a karaoke app called smule sing or whatever it is. 

First, you have to choose a song out of four. And that song will be the only song you have, if you use it for free.  Mine is Grenade by Bruno Mars.

What's a free song for? 
You can choose either to solo, to have duet or a group sing with that song.

There will be lyrics, and in karaoke form. You can choose to have a guide, which there will be a piano right hand sound for you.

After recording, your singing will be given marks. Starting from 1000 I think. I don't know what's the maximum. Of course, you can replay the whole song and decide if you want save it or not.

If you save it, your recordings will be posted. 
If you recorded a duet or a group sing, people will find your recording and sing it with you.
Mostly your post will be shown for 7 days, if it's unpaid.
Likewise,you can find other people's recording to sing with them. This will always be free.

The choices of song are pretty wide I suppose so. Just that some of the pretty famous songs had to be bought or not found in there. For example, you can't find any of Taylor swift's songs.

The whole point is after recording I just finally realize that I have absolutely no talent in singing. I felt like dying every time I replayed. ARGH. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment