Sunday, December 7, 2014

Post #16

Anime 

Since I've been seeing quite a lot this season. ( just, quite.)
I used AnimeUltima.tv to watch since this is one of those websites which are still available. That's why most of the animes I watched were just from the top rankings provided by that website.
I don't see many enough to give a ranking so I shan't give one. And I'm pretty picky on my animes.

 I've watched :
Log Horizon Season 2
I got a feeling like that they are more on Akatsuki's perspective view isn't it?  

Amagi brilliant park
Comedy anime, soft stuff. I like Kanie and Sento too. Nice characters, colorful art. Not to mention that Sento and the princess got quite high rankings in the most favourite female character group.

Trinity seven
I don't like this one. The main character doesn't get my liking, so as the female lead roles too. Boring. Since when do I find tsundere boring, I had no idea. I used to be tsundere-con. Too many fan service that i couldn't stand it. Plus, the colour can be well matched with log horizon's. Demon lords, just duh.

Nanatsu no taizai
I do wonder why are there two 'sevens' this season. Well, at least this is better than the other seven. Shounen, comedy but not too heavy type. I liked the backstory. And I do wish to see how pro will they be after retrieving their weapons back. Funny thing is, I thought that Ban's seiyuu was the same as matsuoka Rin from free!. I googled it and found out that ban's seiyuu is Makoto from Free!. Seriously I am shocked. And I noticed that I could finally recognize one seiyuu's voice! Yuki Kaji! Cheers and hooray. 

Kiseijuu/ parasyte
I bet this is one of the most populars ones. The not so good art became it's characteristic. The girls in the anime are drawn um..well. And I don't like shinichi's new hairstyle. Terrible! I want my nerdy four glasses shinichi back!!!! I've always thought that it would be a horror anime when I first see it's trailer from Animax. I liked the flow of the story. He doesn't like go too pro that fast. It's pretty relaxed but heavy sometimes? For some unknown reason, I actually liked Migi!!

Psycho pass season 2
Since I liked the season one so much, therefore this was a must. Kinda disappointed not to see Kougami. I wish he appeared soon!! Psycho pass always goes to the super heavy mood anime type. I couldn't watch it straight 9 eps. If I do so, I might get moody for the whole day. The new enemy kamui was even destructive than Makishima shogo for sure. Kamui is making more Makishima shogo. Truly creepy. I see that the new MC girl was pretty much hated. But I don't dislike her or hate her particularly.   Well, she did nothing wrong. She's just not as insane as Akane and more on obeying the rules strictly, not flexible kind. Ps. The opening theme song has the same singer with Tokyo Ghoul's OP unravel.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso / your lie in April 
When I first see the title, I was like it's friggin year end you know. Plus I bet in that world, all the trees must have gone extinct leaving only Sakura trees behind. Haha. The anime is colorful like how I liked it. The character design is nice, except for their too obvious lips. The main character is a bit too baby face as well. This anime is very detialed on thoughts and emotions. To me, and it's dragging the show.

Anime in consideration to watch : fate stay night: UBW( since it has got quite high rankings and they say it's different from the old one) , shirobako ( highly reccomended by many) , inou battle ( the description is one hell of boring, but the ranks were pretty high, I watched the first episode, and it didn't make me want to see the next. Should I give it another chance?) , Akatsuki no yona ( again, pretty high ranking ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment