Thursday, December 18, 2014

Post #19

A few months ago, bing recommended me a pretty great music app. Ttpod.

The best thing of all is, it's variety. 
I am more into Nico nico and anime soundtracks. The normal music app doesn't suit me.
But in ttpod, there's huge lot of what I want. I think it's because of the uploaders are mainly people from china. Nico nico and animes are not really popular in western countries I think.

However after a stupid update, they say that my IP address is not available. Due to some copyright thingy and china set up a ' wall ' blocking all users outside from china. I googled for help, but most of the answers were switching to airplane mode and stuff. The worst thing is, the airplane mode cannot work after my update! 

So seriously, don't simply update. bugs fixes = blocking you off.

And finally, I found one way! (I don't know about android )

Ttpod IP address restricted, iOS version.
1: settings-wifi-connect to wifi-click the connection
2:then you will see this

3: find HTTP PROXY at the bottom part, click 'Auto', then type http://yo.uku.im/proxy.pac into the URL bar.

4: quit your ttpod (double click the home button and push ttpod app up)

5: reopen, then TADA!

I got this solution from googling Chinese websites, so credits to them! I am just translating~


1 comment:

  1. lol y so random. its rare to find ppl using ttpod here anyway

    ReplyDelete