This post is about HOW UNCOOL AM I, AND HOW NOT COOL I WANT TO BE. Went to a bar for like the first time.
At first we had dinner at oh sushi, straits quay. There were me, bing and Jen and our mothers as well.
We're trying to chat and some guy who sat with same table with us ( my mom's friend's son) just suddenly spoke:" aren't you guys going to introduce yourselves? "
We all stopped and stared at him awkwardly. Because for seriously, I took him as air. And I expected him to ignore us too. I mean this is how it always goes, isn't it.
Jen started introducing herself, and followed by bing and I do it half-heartedly, not even trying to make him remember him anyway.
He looks like 18 or something. Wears a cap. ( I remember some scientific data said that people who wears a cap are weirdos,so I took him as one) and Typical guys are usually like, nah I wont speak to girls. Plus, I've been to a all girl's school for like 3 years, so truthfully speaking I have lost the ability to chat to males I don't know. And plus, we're different species.
It's like, after the introducing he asked who's the coolest guy in your school or who's the coolest girl in your school. Like hell I care. I'm definitely not the coolest, nor I do even tried to compare. Imma kinda nerdy girl who stays in the background reading my manga or watching my anime. I dun care. I dun make-up, hate malls and shopping or branded things and had no interest in boys.( btw, I've always been suspecting myself for being a lesbian, since many quizzes show that my brain somehow functions too manly) So,cool-people-get-the-hell-far-away-from-me, you're germs. After meeting that guy, I finally understand that I hate 'cool ' people, because I'm the opposite from them.
He's actually the same age with us, I couldn't believe it. And, He's from a friggin international school, that's how he became so not typical. And so not me. I mean he's the kind who wears a cap, who shops a mall, who likes to do selfie, who likes to talk to girls? So, international school will definitely be a big hell no for me. I will die of suffocating!!!! AIR of GERMS!!!! I might buy a dozen of boxes of air refresher if I had to study in one hell school of that.
I've seen one post that shows two albums. One full of selfies, one full of anime pictures. And these two groups seemed to hate each other. IT IS EPIC TRUE.
He somehow forced us(me and bing, when Jen was onto her phone and got us kidnapped away by a man) to walk the mall with him. He mumbles and I can't hear a word of him speaking. Plus, I'm not quite comfortable in speaking English so, I ignored him the whole way. Even if I can finally understand him, I act as if I've heard nothing. (Ignore-cool-guys-mode ON) I was so bored. Walked through the mall about twice, and I couldn't remember which shop I've entered before. He kept talking to bing, and I was like NOooooT-INnnTTEERRrreeesttttedddd and walked a zombie. ( he said we're lifeless) and like hell I believed when he said he was worried about me. He said that I was shy, yeah perhaps. I don't like you that's it. It wasn't about his personality, he's carefree, cheerful and looks normal. It'just you're not the same being with me and I don't want to be friends with you. I can be so mean, isn't I?
Back to my first experience in my bar. I drank two glasses of Apple cider with 4.5% alcohol and it tasted like jolly shandy. Sweet and sour and bitter at the end, not bad. Jen was almost drunk, she got herself flushed. I was a bit not uncomfortable with my head but it didn't really affect me so I think I might be imagining it or something.
Btw, this is a long post.
... Is the guy considered cool? Jen likes selfies too... Actually I dun get y u hate him, he is at least way better than those guys we see in tuition (which i dun see you hating) erm if u r les juz dun fall in lov with me XD i dun think u ll b considered nerdy, just emo =P and this is a long comment. And can u chg ur blog settings so dat i dun hv to prove i'm nt a robot every time i comment??
ReplyDeletebtw ur blog background pic girl is more than δΉε€΄θΊ«
ReplyDeleteU're in luck cuz I rarely check comments, well tuition guys are different cuz I've never talked to them and they would never find me.
ReplyDeleteJust so friggin happy that I can finally comment!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete