I've always said I liked physic than chemistry or biology. However, I'm not very sure.
Today, the things taught were not so hard, more of a repetition and deeper into what I'd learnt last year.
Physic could be a little more challenging than chemistry though.
I remembered that there' some topic about atoms, molecules and ions. The teacher told us that atoms are alone, molecules have two non-metals together, ions have two non and metals together. So I copied down, and wrote in brackets atoms( old lonely man), molecules ( BL--gay,boys love ) and ions (BG--normal, boy girl ). Then the next minute, he suddenly told us a way to remember them, and it was exactly what I just wrote!! I wondered for a second if he could read my mind.
The teacher kept saying Ok Da? He's a teacher from my school. He's the tallest of all in my school, about 180 I guess? Plus, he sounds pretty sissy.
Because I sat on the first row, my conversation with Patricia hardly lasted for 5 seconds. That's cruel!!
Btw, today's MAMA. My friend whom I carpool with said that he hate to miss it because of tuition. And I was more like, uh huh I had no idea that you're on the Korean side.
wut's MAMA? n u can just write on paper to chat with sq like we do...
ReplyDelete