Sorry~
Cuz I was lazy to update :-p
Then my sis said I was energy low~
Haha.
Just back from my 24 hour trip at Golden Sand.
Nothing much to say, since it's the same every year.
Only there's something new on the beach,
I saw a lot of jelly like thing in many different sizes,
it can even MOVE~
And, the sand wasn't GOLDEN.
(Didn't go to adventure zone)
To my sis:
Maybe this is one of my old tastes..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Ysu5X0OOc&list=PL6E4DC633A47AA926&index=18
K Project's Opening song~ I like it cuz it's one of the most specials I've heard from anime openings~
I like the anime too. Mainly because of Neko!
A cat girl~ Meow~
1st reason: Neko(neko means CAt in japanese)
3rd reason: I like the story line~ Shiro( above) is accused of being a murderer and the muderered's men came to revenge and whatever~ *SPOILER*Then, later he found out that he didn't EVEN EXIST! The memories of his life was created by NEKO! He wasn't even sure if he was the muderer or not~ *SPOILER*

yeah so i came to view your blog... mm very different style, more elegant, but i think i like the past one better, more... you. okay, I KNOW NEKO MEANS CAT IN JAPANESE == one more thing actually dis type of music is wat i've been looking for for j.e... especially like fairy tail past life...
ReplyDeletesis