Sunday, December 23, 2012

Death


As you read the title,
You would know something or someone is dead.
Yes, there was.
Past tensed.
It was yesterday.
It was my neighbour.

Detective mode on.

Who: An old aunty.
Where: In the house opposite where she lived in for 46years.
When : Sunday.
How: Died sleeping.
Her son came to check on her. And she was found lying on the bed breathless.
Murder? I don't think so. She's friendly and kind.
For her fortunes? The house was very big indeed. But, I must have overthought.
She didn't have many family probelms.
Except that the fact that she couldn't live with her daughter-in-law and have to stay in a whole big house alone.
Except that the fact that her daughter had migrated somewhere with winter.
I heard that she argued with her neighbour.
Some minor probelms with broken roofs.
My father settled it. Perhaps?
Suicide? I didn't went there before but I don't think so.
Although she once had mental probelms, not serious ones.
But I remembered my mom brought her to the clinic already.
Died from sickness.
That's what they say.
My parents say she had heart probelms.
Theory accepted. Fact concluded.
Conclusion: She died from heart probelms.

Detective mode off. Otaku mode on.







WHY I was so on to detectives in a sudden?
Because of an anime.
Hyouka
The FIRST time I've seen a detective styled anime.
Although every time I have to replay twice when it comes to the explanation. T.T
Sorry for being low in IQ.
It wasn't my fault. Ya know?

Synopsis:
That black haired boy was the detective.
He likes ENERGY-CONSERVING.
The black haired girl always says : I am CURIOS!
Because he couldn't reject her requests every time, he ended up solving mysteries for her.

Otaku mode off. Normal girl mode on.
My mom said that the aunty died a good death.
The aunty was unexpectedly healthy.
She went mahjong with her friend every day.
I pitied her friend. That friend must be Lonely.
But, again It's none of my business.





No comments:

Post a Comment