Friday, December 28, 2012

Personal Opinion: Top 10 Anime in 2012

Friendly suggestions for non-otaku: Dun mind this post.

Below are just my PERSONAL OPINIONS~
If your favourite ones aren't here, please comment~ Because I knew there a lot of good animes I didn't watch yet~

#10: Accel World

Reasons: I don't really like Haruyuki Arita. Like he is somehow not strong enough. But the anime and storyline are both good.

#9: Inu x Boku SS

Reasons : Quite fond of Ayakashi and Yokai thingy myself. Plus it's comedy. I like Ririchiyo's character~ I laughed out loud when I find Miketsukami's real form, he looks exactly the same with Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashita from the back!

#8: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Reasons: I like Mizutani Shiziku and Yoshida Haru together! But due to the manga latest update, I prefer Natsume with Sasayan couple more~

#7: Code: Breaker

Reasons: I like supernatural thingy~ I like Ogami-kun too~

#6: Chuunibyou demo kai ga Shitai!

Reasons: It's like the story is so real life.Like the main character (I meant Rikka and Yuuta) feels so real and can really exist. Mostly shoujo anime are the main male protagonist are handsome,or maybe rich family or another way very terrible and poor family and mostly they are genius and pro. And due to this anime I found out myself that I did had a chuunibyou too~ well, I am at the exact age for chuunibyou ya know? Plus, the lite OP is the first song I ever loved by just listenning to it for 10secs!

#5: Hyouka

Yeah, that mystery detective anime~ It's fun to join in and think with them. And I still dun very get it their definition for EXPECTATIONS. Something like you only expect when you're in despair. But I really get the feeling of the distance between a genius and an ordinary. I dare to say I am uncommon, but I am not a genius while I had a genius beside me. I like Satashi's " Obsessed to be obsessing nothing."

#4: Fairy Tail

I've always like Fairy Tail~Fairy Tail FOREVER~ ERZA SCARLET FOREVER! Erza is strong and preety! NaLu is very funny! Gruvia also not bad!Jerza is so sad but I like Jerza the best. I dun get why people like Graza, Jerza is way better! I also think that Fairy Tail is the BEST filler anime! Addition: I didn't watch for the PLOTS ok?

#3: Sword Art Online

I knew SAO is a lot people's TOP MOST favourite, but it wasn't mine~
The storyline is very special indeed. But I don't really like it when it comes to the ending part, quite um boring? But the mostly is beacuse I don't like Asuna~ Sorry Asuna's fans! Because I think Asuna's not strong enough annd I dunno hw to say lar~

#2: Psycho Pass

Horror type~Bloody type~And Mystery type~AHahahahha....It suits my taste a lot~ I wondered when is Psycho Pass's update day? I didn't manage to get it~ Tsunemori GAMBATEH! PLus, the op and ed suits the anime SO WELL. I like Namae no Kaibutsu better~

#1: K

No one None can beat K!!!!!! K is the best!!The story line is very confusing but yet so... They give you the answers first before giving you the questions and sometimes they give the questions and you will find the answer a few episodes later. K needs you to think. If you don't think, you probably don't get the storyline at all.At first I like Neko only, but till the last episode I can't help but liking all of them! Neko, Isana Yashiro, Yagotami Kuroh, Suoh Mikoto, Munakata Reisi, Yata Misaki, Saruhiko Fushimi, Kushina Anna,ALL!!! Neko and Anna are the cutest. Anna finaly smiled at the end. It hurts me when she shouted Mikoto~~ Isana Yashiro becomes so cool at the end, he sacrifices himself T.T cries cries mentally.It's all the colourless king's fault!!~ Kuro is always so cool!With sword and Michigen sama's words. I remember I laughed very hard when his eyelids were drawn ~ Mikoto and Reisi..The ending Reisi killed Mikoto before the Sword of Damocles drop. Mikoto and Reisi are friends, but they are also kings, Reisi had to kill Mikoto but he don't want to, you can't forget their last hug.Their relationship is so complicated!~ But Mi-Sa-Ki and Saru relationship is very complicated too. Saru betrayed Misaki for Misaki's sake? K was actually a Shounen-Ai( Gay in English) anime, at first I couldn't accept that, but after seeing K I didn't reject it so much anymore. The songs are great too!I like the character drawing! And ther's going to be season 2! I spoke too much about K..... I can't help it's my top favourite anime...

No comments:

Post a Comment