Thursday, December 20, 2012

The end of world

It's the end of the world today!
21-12-2012

Perhaps it's tommorow?
I haven't watch this movie though.
However,
 I don't care if its the end of the world.
What I know is the end of my many favourite animes and shows!
T.T How could they end!
Otaku mode on.(Crying for my animes and shows to death before the world ends)

Please skip this whole paragraph if you're not an otaku, it's for your sake. Thank you for cooperation.
1: K (next week last episode!!)
Shiro just knew his REAL identity and why it is ending so fast!?
K
2: Sword Art Online (Tommorow last episode!!)
Origanated from a light novel. Since the novel didn't end there, why end there?!
Sword Art Online
3: Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shita (ended Wednesday.)
It ended a sweet ending. Short and nice. But, I want more~
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
4: Kamisama Hajimemashita (Next week last episode)
It's ending already, but the manga is not right? :D
Kamisama Hajimemashita


Otaku mode closed.
Normal girl mode on.

I am 99.99% sure the world's not ending.
Christmas is coming you know? You surely know, since you're not an idiot.

But I don't really celebrate chritsmas.
Plus,somehow I don't like Christmas.
Just because when Chritsmas is coming, then a new year is coming,
and my holiday is finishing,then the school is starting!
This Christmas my friends are coming to my house.
But not for Christmas.
I felt sorry for them~
  Sooooorrry!

No comments:

Post a Comment