Thursday, November 15, 2012

T.T
2 of my best friend went for holiday!
Leaving me alone!
FOREVER ALONE
Lols.
It wasn't that bad actually. Just Joking~

Anyway,
remember I said before a teacher from my school went to my aunt's house while I was there too?
The WORST thing is,
at days later,at the last day of school, at the last period of 2012,
the EXACT same person came to my CLASS,
as a substitute for a lazy teacher who went home early since it's holiday.
My first reaction is
OMG!
My second reaction is
HIDE BEHIND THE CHAIR.

That same week's Saturday,
I went for lunch.
After lunch I should be going to my art class.
I was staring at Animal Planet while eating a bowl of hot noodles.
It was quite gross when it comes to ants, scorpions and spiders.(Luckily not cockroach)
I managed to hold myself from vommiting.
Yet, I kept staring at the TV.
My bro and my mum were talking about car accidents.
Bla Bla Bla
I don't know how to drive, so it's none of my business and I was Totally bored.
Well,
I usually turn myself mute when it comes to eating outside with my family.
Um, I just don't like to talk.

Suddenly,
someone next to my table and was also below the TV waved at me.
It was my ART CLASS TEACHER.
I ended up sitting their car to art class.
(SWEAT).

No comments:

Post a Comment