I was at my grandma and aunt's house.
A teacher came.
Worse: My current school's teacher.
Luckily, that teacher didn't teach me.
She came to chat with my aunt who is also a teacher too.
I was having my snacks.
Lost appetite.
Later.
My primary school's KH teacher.
It was raining.
I just had an umbrella on my hand so I pretended to have a hard time openning it.
Haha.
Well,
UNLUCKY.
Two teachers!
Wondered if anyone had seen a drama with your brother before.
When it comes to the kissing scene,
it was REALLY awkward.
Thank god that it seemed that my brother felt nothing.
He even said:" You see, this type of thing always appear in dramas."
Right now,
my mother and father are watching a drama.
I watched online first.
So,
I knew there is a kissing scene at the ending.
Looking foward to their expression~~
Wahahahahhahahaha.
Maybe I should even take a camera....
;-p
No comments:
Post a Comment