Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Update(Many ppl write like that)

  One more day and I don't have to go to school anymore.
  SPM is coming and my school hasn't got so many classes.
  So, the non SPM sitters dun have to go to school.
 
 I will miss my friends. (I think you can find many of this type sentence in a lot other student's blog)
 Well, I won't say the same thing next year.
 Because I am very confident that I won't drop class! : p
(I know that I am a bit over confident, but who cares?)

 I hope TAN WEIRYN can come A class with me.
Hahaa ( Just to make sure she will this post. Since I noticed that she DID check my new posts every time. Thanks! :-D)

I wished I could go to school this whole week instead of one day only.
School without studying is always the best.
Play games, Chating.....
We didn't have enough chair that we even had to sit on the floor or share chairs with another person.
(Seriously, I never thought my secondary school would be so poor.)
But, it was FUN sitting on the floor playing games, HAH.

Another thing.
Which I felt quite UNFAIR.
Why is drama thingy more acceptable in secondary school girls?
DUN GET IT!
Plus, ANIME is not CARTOON. GOSH.
Dun wan to be out-dated so watch some. But, its quite enjoyable.
And to have things to chat when it comes to certain friends and EVEN to my mum. (CRY)
Still, I prefer anime to drama.
Bleks.
Just tell u reasons:
-anime storylines are more to my taste. Since I dun like real life shows. I like to watch non-real thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment