My MOST favourite anime character.
Again, I coloured it myself.
Although I am not sure who is the one who drew this,
But it's definitely the one who signed on the right bottomed corner.
To the one who signed:
Once I saw your post in Erza Scarlet's wall in facebook,I fell in love with your pic immediately!
So,I decided to save it and coloured it.
Hope I didn't mess up your drawings.
Another thing,I wondered what Erza's wearing.
At first,I thought she was wearing Heart Kruez Armor.(as shown below)
Then, I thought that the armor is different.
So, instead, I use the Robe of Yuen. (shown above)
Which is my second favourite armor.
My top favourite is the Heaven Wheel's Armor.
The hardest part to colour is Erza's hair.
I had to keep the hair colour and where the shiny parts right.
Because, Scarlet is named after her hair colour. Surely, the hair the MOST important!




No comments:
Post a Comment