Wahhh!! I finished another Manga-Naruto. I wonder if I should continue another one or not? But,school's gonna reopen! I already know that I've gt activities on the morning more than 3 per week! 6 tutions! Ahh!!!!
I just so hate to go to tutions and schools!I only go to school and tutions for meeting my friends and of course being forced to go! I 've just known that they're ex-classmates in my tutions! I am so happy! But there's still one tution which I was not sure if they are any friends going there. I asked my best friends but it seems that no one is going there.... Sigh! I am that kind of person who does not like to make friends,I am wondering how am I going to survive in PCGHS?! I wouldn't be the same class with any of my best friends ,not even friends! Just hope miracle appears!
Ok,today's the first day of 2012. Did you know what I did yesterday? Others might had been count-downing at somewhere,or maybe having a party, but me? My parents went to their friend's BBQ birthday party. It would be totally boring I don't wanna go. I could stay at home playing my PC,or watching my anime. But, my brother invited 7 boys to my house! I couldn't stay there alone with 8 boys! T.T
At the end,I was sent to my Grandma's home. Maybe I could have a great fun time with my cousin, Evon. She will always have things to play! But, she's gone to her Aunt's house! =.=''' I end up found some colour pencils and draw. I couldn't find any table so I had to sit on the floor. All the colour pencils are broken,some even split up into two! My aunt was using the PC. I was sitting on the floor with the Pomeranian named Fido. He stares at me oftenly. Sigh.... Then, finally I could use the PC. I watched my manga since I couldn't play any games in the PC! It was so so slow! That's how I pass the end of 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment