Thursday, December 29, 2011

Koh Lipe,Thailand 2

25 Dec~Christmas
  It  was Christmas & snorkeling day! Unfortunately,only my parents are available for  the breakfast prepared by the hotel! Why? Because,my mom said 2 person staying in our room only which was actually FOUR~ So,the hotel gave my mom 2 tickets for the breakfast only! But,never mind! My bro and I had CUP MEE for breakfast! ; )

Long Tail Boat
 We went to the beach. We took our snorkeling thingy and out we go! We went to the sea by the long tail boat.  First,the wave was quite big! The water splashed into our boat! Making us all wet although we hadn't even touched the sea water! Long Tail Boat is quite like a sampan but had long tails as you in the picture. It was my first time to sit in a sampan!
   After a few minutes drive,we reached an island! There was no one in that island except for 2 more boats of tourists. But our driver drove to a place farer than them,so it looks like we were the only ones in the island! At first,we played in the swallow place. We could already see small tiny fishes! They swam very fast! You could see many shoals of small tiny fishes swimming  here and there when the water in at waist deep! There's an uncle which was one of our group of ten picked up a starfish! It was a real starfish! But,it was dead already(I think so). Anyway,the colour of the starfish has not change!It was red with blue spots! Not a big one! I had it on my face!


I had the star fish on my face!
         There's a long rope tied to the long tail boat. It was long until 50metres far away! I think that was the border of the snorkeling place. The boatman could speak Bahasa Melayu,told my mom that we could hold the rope to get further. The children like me ,my bro,the three friends of bro's which was Ja Sheng,Ah Yoong,& Ja Qi,dicided to go! All adults were afraid : p! We hold to the rope and half swin half pull...We saw the boatman swimmed freely without the rope beside us... He was taking care of us I think.=.=''' Pulled a few times I saw that the sea was very deep already! I couldn't even stand on the sand anymore! Then,two persons of my height deep...three persons...  Ahh!! I saw coral!Fishes! And many spiky spiky black thingy -sea urchin! It was my first very time to swim from shore to a place so far!! The boat man was even further although.. He went with Ah Yoong,Ah Yoong was the best swimmer of the ten of us because he was a dragon boat player!
          The coral here wasn't as beautiful as the ones I first saw in Pulau Redang. The ones in Pulau Redang's are COLOURFUL!  Later we went to other sea,but the wave was too big! There were a lot of tourists there! My bro and the other went out only. There were no ropes to hold!They said they saw nothing! Ah Yoong went too far,he end up panting heavily after coming up. The wave was very big !
          Then,the boatman drove us to an island. We were supposed to give money to Thailand's National Park if they asked us to give. 200B per person! And the island is one of the National Park's office,no snorkeling is allowed at the island. We had our lunch,fried rice that they supplied. It was yummy,although it has A LOT of veges! Well,I am not a herbivore! I am halfly a CARNIVORE. I don't eat ALL TYPES of vege! Well, except for lotus's root(but I only eat the ones my grandma cooked!)
           We went to another place. In the middle of the SEA~ For sure, the waves were BIG.So,we just went down and grabbed tightly to the staircase,and see the blue fishes swimming beside you. I tried to touched them,but they swam too fast! I looked down,I could't see anything but sand. It was very deep!We fed them with dread we bought.(Although it was forbidden) Many cute fishes came to snatch! Wonder how hungry they were!
            After that,we went to an island full of black round rocks! There were a lot of people stacking up rocks to make a wish! The island was full of staking rocks! We saw many white dead coral on the coral too. We gathered them and formed the name of my mom's bro who was very close to them and with us.(Because they were their neighbours too,they lived in the house we stayed last time!) Then, we go back to our hotel.
             I was so tired so I slept in the hotel from 3'o clock to 6'o clock.When I wake up, we went to have dinner in a restaurant. The chairs was on the sand, while we sat on to it,it sinked! Many of us was frightened! They're looks are very funny! They called curry,tom yam and the others were SEA FOOD! Seriouly,I was a ULTIMATE PICKER. I almost don't eat ANY VEGE,ANY FRUIT,ANY SEA FOOD! You must be wondering how I grew up! Haha! Back to the scene, the tom yam and curry had a little soup only,and there's no fish(the only sea food I eat) in sea food! Seriouly,what I had for that dinner was,a glass of Ovaltine,4mouths of tom yam and curry rice. T.T Because of that, I bought an ice cream for dessert,which the main thing that fills me up! I found sourveniors for my friends too! They were magnets. I kept giving them key chains and key chains. I think they will kill me if I give them key chains again!(Miao~you know that!)
            Then,we went to the beach again. I was playing Empire again. The tide hadn't came up yet,so I think it will be good if I prepared it earlier! Suddenly, I saw a man PEEING ON THE SEA! Ewwww! Ja Qi was standing beside looking at what I was doing. Suddenly, the man who was peeing just then, talked to Ja Qi! He said that he was staying on Koh Lipe,don't need to mind peeing there whatever and whatever. I think he was drunk! A crazy and a no brain man!
          This time,we lost to the waves! Because,there were only 3 players(Me,My bro & My Papa!) ,not 4 players (Me,my bro,Ja Sheng & Ah Yoong) like yesterday. We went back to hotel when the clock struck twelve.   

No comments:

Post a Comment