Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thief!

  Ok,lets according to the time........
14 December 2011
  "What??!! I had to wake up 6:30 in the morning??! Why? It's holiday now and you wanted me to get up sooooo early?"I said to my mother.
  My mother replied:" It starts at 8am,so we must get PCGHS by 7:30am.Otherwise,we don't have a space for us to park our cars! Because PCGHS is quite far from our house,we must drive to there on 7:15am. So,you needed at least 30 minutes to get ready ok?"
   Sigh...
   No choice but to sleep earlier today....
15 December 2011
   "Wake up!" I heard my mother's voice. I thought that it was already 6:30am. Sigh,going to PCGHS! I thought.
    "There's a thief next door!" whispered my mother. I woke up IMMEDIATLY after hearing the word "THIEF"
      Afraid at first.Suddenly I remembered the word NEXT DOOR. It wasn't our house..Such a relief. But, the next door is EMPTIED for months! There's nothing to steal! It meant that the thief/thieves is/are AIMMING our HOUSE!!
      My father checked the whole house,but no signs of intruders. My mother and brother said they'd the noise of a sawing wood! It was the ceiling! Only my brother hadn't sleep,and he said he was sure that it was the noise of a sawing wood! My mother heard it too! But, it stopped when my mother woke my father up. The intruders might have known we were awake and stopped sawing.
      I was told not to stay upstairs, in case the thief really came down from the roof to our bedrooms. I looked at the time. It showed 0331. (3:31am)  My father told us not to be scared. Because,if the thief managed to come down from the roof by window the alarm will surely ring. Well,my parents were very afraid of thieves! Especially my father. He set alarms all on the windows,chains all over the windows, BOOMY TRAPS all over the room,and almost every door&window had extra locks! Ok,just my room. 4 alarms,3 chains,1extra lock! Well,at least any of the BOOMY TRAPS.
    I holded a stick and walked here and there on the first floor. I had thinked of many ways to hit the thief if I manage to find it.(Such an indiot of me!) Well,my father went through Orange's room to the back lane of my house. He accidentaly awoke Orange. Whenever Orange feels bored,he will surely give out the TORTURED-CAT-MEOWING(HOWLING) sound. Yeah,he was bored because we woke him up and didn't even tried to bother him(What we care is the THIEF). And there went the CAT-ALARM.
  I bet the thief would thought it was an alarm,because the sound was surely ANNOYING & IRRITATING!
After an hour of search, we had found nothing. NOTHING!My father acted a show---- calling police show. Well, it looked very FUNNY!! But, we couldn't laugh haha!
  It was maybe true,it was maybe fake. Just tell you all,thieves can come from EVEN ROOFS!

1 comment: