Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Animals

  I have a home,not really a home but a pet shop that didn't sell pets. Why? As you know,I have 2 cats,1 outside and the other one in. But,what you don't know is, there were not only cats! There are still many animals such as dogs,fishes,turtle,iguana & etc.
  2 cats(3 exactly) you've known already, 2 dogs(1 had just left yesterday,it was 3 before that),many fishes(I don't really know how many were they...what I know is,it can almost be a shop,a turtle and an iguana.
  Dogs Profile
  Jojo
  A fat,black,male,sausage dog. Seriously,I don't like him.
  Zam
  A German Shepperd. The dog that I fear the most... (He's so huge, although it's normal for his breed), Erm... He was very interested in Orangy though...
  Deco
 A black no breed dog. Well, I don't know it's gender ... Not a dog really,still a puppy. Was very brave for playing with Zam,although Zam is way more then it,but was very afraid of humans. No further informations since it has been taken away to become some Old Folks Home's dog. Hope it was happy there!
  Fishes
 -Don't know any.... No Information. The number of fishes is beyond my mind=.=''
  Turtle
  A pig-nosed turtle, bought it quite a few years. Became quite big,like a child's head(in area). I think it has no name,and I don't know it's gender...Pig-nosed turtle couldn't be bought since last year,but we bought it before last year. It's a-going-extinct-rare-turtle.
  Iguana
I am not very sure it's name is Izit or Izard... I call it Izit at first,but somehow I rembered I've changed to Izard. I don't know how much it would cost nor what breed and whet gender he was. What I remember is it came to our house,and we caught it,then it was our iguana.... Funny? Or Cruel? At least,it was not ill-treated for sure! I bet it don't know me,since I go there twice a year. I'm sure it had grown bigger from I last saw him.

No comments:

Post a Comment