To: someone who is going to read , if you don't understand than never mind,plus I don't wish you to understand after all. I was just saying things that I don't want to keep in my heart! It's so uncomfortable to keep a secret and not telling others!
I'm so nervous when he kept giving me tips &tips about that. I wasn't that stupid,of course I knew who and what he was saying! But,I've never ever thought that he would **** **!! He was the best friend of mine(among boys) We knew each other since Stand.1,well you can say that we met each other above twice every week. But, for me he was just a brother to me or maybe a good friend. He tell me his secrets,but I really don't care and I didn't tell him any of my secrets. And he just told me he had a **....(it's really too young for his age,well maybe he is too mature or too silly.I don't care) Then today,he told me a thing that made me NERVOUS &SCARED. Actually,it wasn't scared. I think it was more like an OMG. I have told you above, we met each other twice or more a week! Now,it was 5times a week. I REALLY dunno how to face him!! I wish he never told me about it. Or maybe,I should just act normal as if I forgotten about it. Maybe,for others it was not even a secret or it's so normal,but for the age like us and this is my first time to hear somebody ******* to me! I really don't know what to do!
Nat,I know who are you saying.He did the same to me!!We have the same fellings.I was shocked at first too.And so,because of this reason,we dint even chat any more.I thought finaly i can have a fren(boy) that i can chat to but i guess i had think it wrong =')
ReplyDeleteWell,you dun recognize him=.=(very sure bout this) but i think the conditions are almost the same..T.T he wants to chat to me now
ReplyDeleteI dont know its the same ppl or not but **** ** also did the same thing to me T.T
ReplyDelete