Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Koh Lipe,Thailand 3

26Dec~Last Day
  We had breakfast on the morning. This time we got to have our breakfast! Actually, to enter the hotel's breakfast we just had to give additional 200B per person! The food aren't horrible and weren't yummy. All I could say is NORMAL. I ate fried rice,corn flakes,3 tiny pieces of chicken ~ Ja Sheng ate a whole lot of that! His chicken bones were a bowl full.

  Later, my father went to buy boat tickets to go to the main land. Then,we sat in a restaurant to wait for the boat to arrive. The scenary from the restaurant was very beautiful! The main thing was there were three cats!!  A white one with orange spots,a white one with black spots and a fury brown cat!
      The boat arrived! We sat the long tail boat to a place in the middle of the sea before the speed boat came. After having all our luggages into the boat ,we sat in the boat. Because, we had bought our tickets earlier,so we could go in to the speed boat earlier! We could have a seat on the front part and have life jackets without being scold ><!
   The boat was very shaky! It was way more shakier than the last one! It seems that the waves were very big! We went up and down followed by the waves,at first there were water splashes too! All of the passengers screamed in fun! It was like sitting a roller coaster! So exciting so fun!
      But, you could sit on a roller coaster for 10minutes,or maybe 15minutes, I think the most is 30minutes. But,who can ever sit on a roller coaster for 1hour and 30minutes??! I was very dizzy. Imagine sitting on roller coaster bumping non-stop for 1hour and 30minutes! I counted before, 30bumps per minute.It was silence that time. No one scream anymore,all of us were dizzy. I had 2 pieces of sweet on the speed boat. I sat just between my father and mother. I heard them praying in fear. The waves were very very big, loud crashes of the speed boat and the waves were to be heard. I started to worried,although not as worried as my parents. I wished for a christmas present, but was actually a wish not a present. I wished for all of the passengers on boat were unharmed when we reached the main land. Indeed, my wish did came true.  We clapped our hands for the boatman when we arrived our destination.
                                                                     <The End>
  

1 comment: