Friday, January 20, 2012

School& Cats

  SCHOOL. I bet this is what students will say this month... Well, as you know I am too a student. Plus, I had changed  to a new school, a new environment. A bigger school and a more well known school then the last one. More well known= more students=larger competition between students= larger pressure on us...... I felt like doing hypothesis...
  But for me, I will change it to More well known= more students=larger competition between students=More tution will be given on me= More homework=Less time for my computer & etc.  Yeah, about homework. HOMEWORK! I wonder why they say in secondary school, there will be NO homework. At the end, it was more then primrary's. Duh, sick of complaining.... Well,no more about school. I dislikes school and I HATE homework.
  
CATS-
  Orangy went out for almost 3 weeks,and came back with thousands of scars. Now, I can see him during the day,and he was lost again during the night. As for Rito, he is even pitier. I didn't came back for more than a month! How hungry will he be? I think our house has been taken by Orangy, and became Orangy's territory, and Rito was forbidden to enter. But, that day Rito must be extremely hungry! Because Rito had 3 bowls of food! Imagine that!
   My best friend said she wanted to write a story about my cats. I wonder if she was going to post them on her blog. Well, I will give you her blog adress if you want to check it yourself. Just comment on my post! Surely, her stories are way better than mine!
   

1 comment:

  1. i won't post on my blog.. it's for something else... i dunnoe if i hav time for it. if i don't succeed i will post in my blog then..

    ReplyDelete