This CNY holiday,I spent MOST of the time with my PC! I watched 20+ eposides of Beelzebub and read 天使街23号1,2,3,4 and5(novel). This holiday,I found out one thing! As you know "Ning" is one of my name, and it was pronouced as "Ne" in japanese! Ning and Ne...the difference is quite big! How I found out? Because in the japanese anime I watched in this holiday-Beelzebub, there's one person whose name is NingNing and was pronouced as NeNe... That's how I found out.. No joke!
All thanks to my brother is quite busy this holiday! I played all morning and all evening.. Just that I gave the night and midnight to my brother. But,it's enough!! I am really lazy to write any new posts these days! So kept it short and simple! Hope you don't mind~
Well, if you want to read posts from me, you could go to another blog of mine.... a blog I shared with another four friends of mine. We wrote stories there. The blog is jewelelements.blogspot.com .After each chapter,you can find the By....... Mine is Natalie. Well hope you like the stories..
No comments:
Post a Comment