Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bumped on my Forehead

<replay>
Me,Bing and Jen sitting together in a tuition class that has not yet started.
Me: "Hey, You know SQ just had a new watch! You have to press a button to look for the time!"
Jen: "Oh! I've seen that kind of watch before."
Bing:" Eh, remember to tell her that it's not allowed to bring that kind of watch to school."
Me: (Pointing Bing's turqoise mechanical pencil on the table) "Hers this colour.Turqoise.Turqoise"
(The mechinical pencil's dropping)
(Fall into the space between my knee and Bing's knee, but still it dropped anyway)
Bing: "Fail~"
Me: "Duh"
(Bends down to pick the mechanical pencil. )
"BUMP!"
(Eventually, I bumped my forehead onto the table.)
Bing :"Wahahaha EPIC FAIL"
Jen :" Are you Ok? What's your name?"
(Then I laughed to tears..HAHHAHA)
Bing :" Do you 4 cats??"
(Still Laughing and crying)HAHAHAHA
Jen: " You have 2 brothers right?"
( (Still Laughing and crying)HAHAHAHA
Bing:" You got the Hundredth in whole form right?"
(Shooked my head, I got the 10th damn it! HAHAHAHAH)
Jen: "How high is Bing's percentage?"
Me: "92!"HAHAHAHHAHA
Bing:" She can only remember things about results only.. HAHA"
<and lots lots of questions they asked..>
Teacher :" What happend?"
Jen : " She knocked her head!"
Teacher :" Ayo, Song Ning a.. You Ok ma?"
(Still laughing and unable to stop so I just give her an"OK" sign)
It actually hurts a lot... And Jen and Bing continue asking question, wondering if I've lost my memory...hahaha

Today, my right eyebrown was swollen and red...
I couldn't even frown///// LOL HAHAHAHA
I must be nuts ///// HAHAHAHHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment