Time pasts,
Things change.
You deny this fact,
You can't stop it.
I've got the feeling that it will break.
I've got the feeling that it has already change.
Slowly, silently.
When the moment I found this fact,
I cried.
Whenever I saw it,
It hurts.
But longer and longer,
I saw it again,
and again and again,
until I saw it every day.
Now, when I saw it,
I made a smile.
A smile,
not sorrowful,
not joyful,
but an admitance of accept.
I wondered what will happend next?
Maybe I shouldn't care too much.
As the time moves on,
I would find a way.
I remembered the promise we made,
Forever we said.
Till now,
I found,
Forever wasn't long,
As the time goes along.
Those words we wrote,
Childishly as it seems.
The promise wasn't broken,
It couldn't be shaken
on the surface I think.
In the inside,
It's not the same before,
anymore.
Would you believe me If I say I wrote this? Hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment