Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another one: Bauklotzen

Another OST track!! 2nd post for today..haha well this is my LAST FREE SUNDAY you see.

Bauklotzen

And again it's GERMAN, but vocaled by a japanese( MIKA KOBAYASHI), and it feels really new
Not so graceful as Vogel im Kafig, but it has it's own specials~
Here's the link :

http://youtu.be/_C7fYw3Um1A

Bauklotzen,I think it means wood blocks I suppose.. A type game.. Go search it in youtube, you will find all those videos of babies playing with wood blocks..(Sorry If you feel offended)

Again: the translating from Google translate~ But it seems it couldnt translate quite a lot of words( maybe the spellings are wrong? )Unfortunately I don't know German and therefore couldn't correct the spelling mistakes, so just leave the untranslated ones be.

Bauklotzen
It's like playing with Bauklotzen
I mauere careful with stones
It's like playing with Bauklotzen
I look at my empty modular

You're breaking my walls innocent with dirty hands

On that day it was a very fiery red
I hid the addictive gameplay ahead of you
Sad reminder of my childhood

Is that the destroyer or the creator?
With the Glot of hatred we swing the swords
Is this our destiny or our will?
We will fight until this heiβe wind IMMT our wings

It's like playing with Bauklotzen
I mauere careful with stones
It's like playing with Bauklotzen
I look at my empty modular

I do nothing in the kit
I will not lose anything
I hid the addictive gameplay ahead of you
I mauere again carefully with stones


This song is a more rocking type I think( I don't exactly know how to describe it)

No comments:

Post a Comment