When was it the last time I post?
I don't care.
My friend ( Not telling you her name this time)
said blogging is boring.
She said no one reads her blog,
and when she reads back her posts,
she felt stupid talking to her own.
Then, she ended up deleting her own posts.
Ya, indeed.
A blog with no visitors like mine is really pity indeed.
Totally not famous bloggers like me must have trained to talk to their ownselves and somehow used to it.
But, the weird thing is,
I like blogging.
But I don't like anyone to find out I blogs.
Because I might be talking bad words of them haha.
And if you're perhaps one of those "anyone" don't go out and spread about my blog!!
Cause I like to keep my blog small and low..
Of course I can't stop them from looking..
I just like to talk to myself, not wanting a response.
But sometimes, I did hope for a response.
I am weird and I know it.
Gawd..my mum's calling me to prepare for school so bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment