I reached at the place where Florence said we were going to meet.
And I see no one so I decided to call Florence.
Just then, I found I've forgotten to save her contacts. SHIT.
And just then, I received an anonymous and unknown( of cuz it's unknown since it's already anonymous duh) message saying: when u will reach n something like that.
Guessing that it might be Florence, I sent that I'd already arrive.
later, that mysterious person called.
Me:" Hello..."
X:" Eh, where are you?"
Thank god it's Florence after all.
She told me to go to MNG.
I don't know where's MNG.
She told it's near The Coffeebean.
I don't know where's The Coffeebean either.
She told me to find ESPRIT.
The place I only know is PUMA which is just beside me!
I mean like WTF how the heck I would know what's where? North? West? South?
The last time I've been to that mall is last year!
And the last time I've been to a mall is this February when ther's a books on clearance sale on.
She told me to walk left.
Finally, she's not giving me alien languages anymore.
And I don't know how, I just got my damned phone hung.
it's a Nokia 5800(I think. It looks somewhat the same.)
And of course, I lost her contacts again. Sigh.
Then we waited for another two girls. Rebecca and Shun Yi.
Later we searched for lunch because Florence and I hadn't had breakfast YET. (I know it's unhealthy but...)
We decided to dine in at Dave's what again??
Anyway, the main thing is I found Bing who was said to be arriving at an hour later with her parents there.
Bing was chewing on a chicken wing.
And we ate ate ate and waited for friends.
Then we went hunting for sentimental gifts.
We searched through Forever 21,Uniqlo, Esprit,MNG and stuff. I can't really remember.
And I couldn't believe I'd spent hours shopping. The old me would have been the happiest when I was FORCED to accompany my mother and I finally found a chair in a shoe shop.
And It's not like that I've changed though. Well, It's my friends this time. Not my mum.
I nearly got lost countless of times.Cause I always ended up wandering on my own.
Well, you can say I just don't really have eyes on what they like.
They just be like OMG on a random shirt with a really OMG price . I've got odd tastes I suppose.
Later, we had dessert in Haegen Dazs. Seriously,this is my first time eating something so expensive with my own money.
Then we went to a kids something shop. And Florence bought a lot.
She's like when she's paying 'Hey what's that? Nice? Ok. This one too"
OMG. DID YOU EVEN CHECK DAT PRICE.
Sry. I am really nerdy here.
Finally, they finally one Tee which looks good and so is the price tag.
3 for 50. Thank god. Something I could afford.
Looks like this. Ok this is my first few attempts of taking photos of myself. I ended up cropping up my face away again. Pity yeah?
No comments:
Post a Comment