Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's been a while


It's the erm Summer holidays? (malaysia doesn't have summer though..)
Anyway, it's holiday!
And it's going to end.
My birthday was the first day of holiday. 3rd of August if you don't know.
Here's my birthday cake!
It's about 6 cm diameter so I just ate the whole thing myself wakakaka
And of cuz, I DIY that yogurt cake a little bit. candles and the sign...


Florence, a friend I just met this year called me to update.
Well, since I'd mentioned her, I'll introduce her to you!
She's girly and a little steam(at first haha)
I liked her bold attitude at the first few weeks of the year.
What did you call that? Love at first sight. LOL kidding
Tmr, we're going to Queensbay together! With Bing of course.
I suddenly remembered one day,  Florence asked me if I were a girly girl or a tomboy?
And my another friend replied for me :" Of course she's a girl!!"
And seriously, I was kinda hurt.
All the time I'd been wanting to be a tomboy. no, really not tomboy but just tomboyish.
So, when I were to be called as a girl, I felt like being slapped. ( Metaphors!!!Metaphors!!)
And I suppose I just ended up being a mixture. Which is not that bad.
Tomboy or not it is just a noun..  Be myself! ;) But lately.. I find myself close to a nerd. (Otaku) AHHHH HELP ME.
I drew  this in a few months



1 comment:

  1. did I say sth like taatt oh my gawd I apologise:(( u r a hip n hop girl like a rock star n the drawing is awesome

    ReplyDelete