Saturday, January 5, 2013

School

Let's talk about boring school re-openning.
Having homeworks AGAIN.
I knew my results for 2012.
Unexpectedly,my father seemed to be satisfied(?)
The day I got my results was the same day as my father's birthday.
Somehow, I rescued my Ipad. Unexpectedly.

Our class teacher is plain talkative.
She uses an hour to talk about a single topic.
Our Maths teacher is plain boring.
She has no tones in her talking and she was also the best sleeping pill.
The others are normal or I didn't saw them yet.

Going to British Council tommorow.
Feels so sick.
I DON"T LIKE IT!
I was FORCED to go. (by my father)
Can't I have any NORMAL tutions?
Although I knew my sis a.k.a my best friend was in there too,
but knowingly that it was impossible for me to be at the same level with her.
Cuz my english SUCKS.
It didn't seemed so but it is!
I think I couldn't speak a single sentences of english out from my mouth.
But somehow, my brain could speak way more faster and fluent than my mouth.
It was like I was asked a question, or heard a conversation in english,
my brain spoke out the answer or comments in english.
But yet, my mouth couldn't repeat what my brain said.
Maybe it was because I was so used to typing.
Perhaps my fingers reacted but not my mouth.
Plus, because of this British Council thingy,
I might not have the chance to go ANYWHERE for a vacation trip ANYMORE!
Attending that for a month used up 3 times of my monthly allowance!
I dislike it so much but what could I do?
All I can do is spit the whole thing out here.
Sigh.

Ah, by the way,
Happy Birthday to my big sis.
Happy Birthday to Lim Wei Hao.
Happy Birthday to Yagotami Kuroh from an anime named K.


No comments:

Post a Comment