Sunday, January 20, 2013

FT 165&Amnesia 2

Gosh.. My personal life blog is turning to an anime review blog.
But well, who cares?
It's not that I ever get response whenever anything( except for when I asked my 3rd sis to read)
I felt like talking to the AIR.
Give me some response guys! ( Especially welcoming OTAKUS!)
Well, I watched Fairy Tail's lastest episode.

I just found out Yukino looked cute without her original outfits.
And I found out Hiro Mashima Sensei liked these types of elements.
(continues' Is this what') called Fanservice?
Why does the guild master had to humiliate her until... or perhaps it's just a fanservice?
Skip that naked part, I meant that someone being humiliated.
Then, it's about Jellal. I was too absorbed that Jellal became good and Erza knew it, I totally forgotten that there are the others at the tower who still HATED Jellal.
Even my almost perfect Kagura-sama!!
Yeah, Kagura's pretty,matured and strong! My almost GODDESS!
I like her quote:
"I haven't relied on luck since the instant I was born. Everything has been the result of my choices. That is what loads my existence towards the future."
It's so pity that she's sort of against Fairy Tail and Jellal and even my Erza!!
I didn't read the manga, but I kinda guessed it since last week's ep.
Kagura~Erza!! I can't choose over Kagura and Erza!!!
Okay, I decided!
I choose both!
Erza is sort of the friendly person I want to be.
Kagura is sort of the untouchable person I admired.
(exactly what I feel. Hi-fi to this's owner!)
Next one is that Gruvia moment.
Gray JUST noticed that Juvia likes him!?Gosh! Gray's an idiot.
Btw,Did you saw Gray blushed?! Haha!

The bad guy in this arc is going something about whatever "Eclipse" project.
Lucy is needed. Again.
If I lived in Fairy Tail, I wouldn't want to be Celestial Spirit, get all the troubles...
When I heard him say' Zeref! Zeref! Zeref! Zeref!'
I was like: Wadafuq? Zeref again?
iS THIS cONtInUiNG ThE pREvIOus ARC?

Ok, Amnesia time!
I want to complain that Shin and Toma's seiyuu should be exchanged aaaa!
Wasn't Shin that more matured one compared to Toma?
(note: Shin's seiyuu is Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail's seiyuu. )
Why is Toma's voice deeper and harsher than Shin?
Why is Shin like so engrossed with studies?!
What's wrong with Shin killed someone?
Then why is Ikki good at anything using hands?

(Ikki Kent team won. Shin Toma had no match with them T^T)
ISH! Tsk!That's irritating.
I just had a conclusion that Ikki is not good, and yet his goods just pop out the next day! ARGH.
Ikki
I saw Ukyo's calm side.

I don't know why, I feel a little sad.
Ukyo and Heroine, the matching is bitter, but it makes you want to have another bite of it.
I started liking Ukyo already, but yet I had to admit that he's a weirdo again.
That torchlight part!

It seems so funny!
I like that part that Heroine just suddenly went back to the past.
It's getting more and more mysterious.
I like it But I feel that Amnesia is like a little too down.
I had HIGHER expectations~ I took attention to the opening theme Zeophatro or Sth like that,it's good actually.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9r084TxrjRw

For example K, it's the same as Amnesia with that all mysterious thingy part,
But K wasn't so down,Shiro and Neko's existences lighten the atmosphere.





No comments:

Post a Comment