1. The previous 2 episodes are dreams,as dreams they aren't fully correct.
2. Shin and Heroine were a couple! (Yay!)
3. Shin found out Heroine get her memories confused and so do I.
4. Heroine doesn't look like a vocalist to me.... it's a lot difference.


Heroine was somehow afraid of Shin now.. What's wrong if he killed someone(Hold on that killed someone part might be a dream again! Ahhh~confused)
5. Shin told Toma about Heroine's condition.
6.Toma is elder than Shin??That makes sense with their seiyuus. Well, Tetsuya Kakihira(Shin's seiyuu).. Hm, I still couldn't mix it with Natsu's voice... As the usual Natsu always scream and all.. But when I put two voices together, yeah it's from one same person alright...
Did you Shin blush?? Wakakaka( I think I like to collect blushing boy's pic..LOLOLOL)
7. Waka-san has 180degrees of changing... He's so strict and mean in the previous 2 eps yet now he's kind. Heroine, it's not just A LITTLE DIFFERENT.
8.Ikki and Kent weren't a part-timer at that Meido no Hitsuji with them afterall.
Perhaps Ikki wasn't so good with anything by hands after all! (wakakaka)
Chotomate... Am I becoming an Anti-Ikki now?? Ahhh....
9. Ukyo seems to be just a stranger here who helped Heroine and their friends.
And most importantly,where's the sweet-bitter taste of Ukyo x Heroine???!
![]() |
Did any of you guys know what is Ukyo talking about here??
|





No comments:
Post a Comment