Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lazy

I am not I am,I am I am not,Not I am I am
I don't feel like myself..........I never do that..........I started doing it without knowing it..
I felt lazy to talk to my bestest friends.But I talked as much as I could to my newest friends.
It wasn't me.I wasn't like that....
It wasn't that I don't like my bestest friends anymore...
It was just...something controlling me?
I suspose so,I hope so..
Usually,I was at the most talkative when it happens to my mom.
But,I was lazy to talk to her.
I remembered, I haven't talk to her since I came back.
Not even a word.
I even started doing my homework at the first minute I reach home.
Homeworks which I will not do until the sun rises.
I look at my dinner.
I wondered why humans have to eat?
I wondered why humans have to speak?
I saw an ant,I drowned it.
I wondered why I drowned it.
I ended up waiting for it to climb up from the water.
I ended up praying for it to be safe.
They asked me why,I asked myself why.
I was lazy to explain.
I was lazy to speak.
I was lazy to eat.
I was lazy to answer the "why"s.
I was lazy to know the reason.
I was just lazy. I think so.
Tommorow,everything will be back to normal.
At least, I hope it will.

1 comment: