Friday, May 4, 2012

The week that had just past...

I believe every single organisms in the Earth hates History. The one who loves history are 1over 1million rare~ I can't find a single tiny reason to like HISTORY~ Ok, I am considered the lucky ones that don't have to sit whatever PMR. Great, I lost a chance to get RM500. All thanks to the vanished PMR. It took away my RM500 too. So, instead of PMR, we have to had stupid stupid things to do such as making songs out of the History you learnt. That's TOTALLY INSANE! Why? If we could really compose a song, we shouldn't be here memorizing all the stupid stuff, we should be composing songs for an earning!That's really STUPID!<<I repeat again. IT IS STUPID.
  Okay~ Another thing. Which I saw from my pity best friend. She had to do & learn DIFFERENT things with us,ALTHOUGH we are in the same school,same form. Guess why? She is one of the "LUCKY"mouse who was going to be experimented and tested out. Every time we mentioned about the "LUCKY" mouse thingy, she went all mad, and it would just ruined her mood all the day. Without her noticing, despite that thing that she had lost to a boy in primrary,she had a new taboo for herself-the "LUCKY" mouse.
  Later on, I am going to have artclass,the two tutions from 2to4,then from 430 to 630,last one is 730 to 930. Well, this is what I call my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment