I told my best friend about the 3 other books about it,
I told her the name of the books.
They were continued,
Like 1,2 and 3...
Unexpectedly,
Her eye's started to SPARKLE~ like stars
She LIKED that series!!
She said she didn't really like the one I gave her,
So , EXCHANGE~Hahaha!! LOL
She said she read halfway,and she wanted the 3rd book.
Well, so far, I've just finished the 1st book only.
It's not so BORING as I expected it to be...
Maybe it will be,
If she didn't say she liked it SoOOOooo Much.
You know..Friends are like that...influenced by each other..?
It's a book about erm...monster??
Different types of monster that live in a human city,
Living as humans,
Shadow monster as a taxi driver,
Zombie/Vampire as a doctor...
I am not so sure about she's a zombie or vampire...Because she drinks blood but yet in the book she was called a ZOMBIE..Erm..Maybe zombie drinks blood tooo??0.0
It's really funny!! Hahaha~
Starting to like my own book<3
Shouldn't give her the 3rd....>.<
I won't want back the book I gave to her lar^.^
Since she liked it so much~
No comments:
Post a Comment