Saturday, November 9, 2013

A night at my grandma's

My parents went for a holiday at Setiawan on a one day trip planned by my neighborhood. Seriously, We had moved in to that house for seven years yet we only knew a few families who's staying next to us only. They decided to take that chance and meet our neighbors... Expecting it to be boring I decline to go. They went early in the morning. I wasn't allowed to stay at home alone. My brother is not as nerdy as me and he will definitely not stay at home with me. So, without a choice I had to go to my  grandma's house.

So here I am now. At my grandma house. I was here since yesterday night so I don't have to wake up so early ( the time as my parents are going to the trip) I actually spent the whole night in my cousin's room. Evon her name is.

Reading her shoujo manga that she doesn't want to read(it's in Chinese.. I just flip through and surprisingly manage to finish 6 books) eating her sticky, playing her new hand phone (breaking her high scores of course, my favourite thing to do). That game was something like feeding a poop like thing to make poop. Evon said that she competing with her friend. see how many poops your poop like thing could make.  I also played her iPad. A game called 节奏大师( if you translate it directly, it's called Rythm Master). I tried playing it before but failed to sign up... It requires wechat account or QQ account... Bing would say:" FAIL~"

She's 12 now and she's getting her UPSR results this Thursday. She doesn't seem to worry about her results.. I got some competition on this Thursday too. Some alam sekitar thingy. At USM. Not like I've prepared anything though. Bing's on the same team with me so I think I don't have to worry. Hah.

She got some fashion glasses with no lenses. I tried wearing it. It was those big one and it was supposed to be cute. But no matter cute it was, I can always make it serious on me. Not going to post those horrible looking photos here for sure. Evon keep laughing at me that I looked like a teacher. She got a pink teddy( given by her boyfriend my aunt said, now that she read this already she was begging me to delete this) and a brown bunny on her bed. It was soft and I ended up punching their heads. It feels good. And Evon took a video of me torturing her soft toys. Below this was only a pic though... And also this is my first time exposing my face on my blog aaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment