Yeah, Typical irresponsible blogger a.k.a. TIB
Kindly note: below are just nonsense I made up with. believe it or not is up to you.
What's TIB?
Typical irresponsible bloggers are bloggers who are irresponsible and typical. Yes, I know that you knew that already but yeah, just let me lengthen my blog post.
Typical?
This is because I bet you can find lots of lots of bloggers like this everywhere. It's a common sight a stereo-type. Hey! Sight and type rhymes!
Irresponsible
Well, a responsible blogger is a blogger who posts frequently and non-stopping. Bloggers like these are successful and they have tons of followers. ( of course it also depends on the topic they talk on. )
And of course, irresponsible blogger is a blogger who posts whenever the blogger likes or even gave up halfway. And they have a pity amount of views and friends-who-follow-you-because-you-are-a-friend-followers. They might just talk on random stuff and always changing the topic. I can show you a really good example. Which is this blog you're reading right now.
What's the point of being TIB?
Well, actually there is no point. TIBs are bloggers who just trying out how to blog or just doing whatever they want! We're free or responsibilities. We take blogs as a fun. In my case, I used it to pass my lengthy holidays. Responsible bloggers had views constantly from their followers, while TIBs gets views from blogwalkers are maybe even google search results.
Hmm.. That's all I want to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment