Friday, February 8, 2013

Anime Reviews!(AgAiN! wAkAkAkA)No lah It's more of life.

OK,FINE!
I'll mix my normal blog with my reviews ok?
But I'll do it every two posts.

My english teacher is my form teacher.
She could already remember a lot of our names.
Luckily,I am not one of those lucky ones who got their names remembered.
But she could remember the one sitting beside me~
I bet one day if she wanted to call me, she wouldn't call my name,
instead she would say:" The one sitting beside W."
And,
the teacher seems not to get any of my prononciation!
I answered three times.
Every time I had to repeat my answers three times  .
The last one, I accompanied my friend to inform the teacher that we haven't got our essay books.
After I spoke,
the puzzled look on her appeared again!
End up, my friend repeated after me.
Duh!!! I surely will score terribly for my oral test!
Or maybe should I talk like that?
Tea.Cher.We.Ha.vent.Got.O.Wer(OUR).E.Ssay.book.s.yet
(it's just one of my random life, ok now pass to anime! Wohoo~ ; p)

My friend PJ mentioned Reborn yesterday.
How ?
First let you tell me about one of my friends.
A former classmate of ours, is now a classmate of PJ's friends.
The former classmate is C. PJ's friends is A. Just for you to get the story easier.
C is unwelcomed in my class last year. Until the end of the year, I was her only friend.
Her friends stayed a distance with her.
Every one stayed a distance with her.
Many of my former classmates don't get why I was so willing to be close with her,when the others ran away as far as they could.
Every one dislikes her.
She couldn't finish any group project. No one wants to be with her and I've already got a group myself.
And of course, once I disliked her too.
She liked to bluff. She's awfully lazy. She's also quite pretty if you look closely.
I think that she was a problem now because her parents divorced.
She lacked attention.(ya know all the psychology thingy when their parent divorce. she's just one of the victims)
To say the truth I simply just pitied her.
But later, I even wondered if the divorce is just another lie.
But again, so what if it's a lie?
It won't hurt me, if it was a lie right?
Now, in her new class, everything is going to repeat again.
I just hope someone kind enough that can stand her bad attitude be friends with her.( LIKE ME!!! HHAHA Joking joking joking)
PJ said mostly the ones in the lower class likes animes.( This sentence shot me.. I'm in top 5 whole form YET I like anime.. Got how I feel? Although PJ's saying the truth )
C is in lower class. And every one in that class watched Reborn.
So they made up a Vongola Family.
C plays the role of Kyoko...
As C is sometimes just over-friendly, she likes hitting people when she talks, she hits real hard.
Then, she even hit Primo and whatever.
When she became Kyoko, Tsuna changed into Fran immediately.(See how unwelcome she is)
Primo and the rest were angry, Kyoko hit them!!( I was like they really think they r Primo and whatever!? But of course,C wasn't right either.)
Then she was somehow mad at Amano Akira-sensei because she ended KHR.
She also say that there will be a KHR season 2.
I did finish KHR.
So I wasn't really excited about the anime.
Then, she mentioned Psycho-Pass, unfortunately,
She DIDN"T remember the name of P-P!
Saying that's Amano Akira-sensei's new anime.
I corrected that she's just drawing the characters, not writing the anime.
By the way, I don't think Psycho-Pass is from a manga.
It's more from a novel I think.
What she remembered is Psycho-Pass is a bloody anime.
She said:" Even the frst ep is full of bloody scenes."
I was like:" Yeah! They've got a certain gun(dominator) that can shoot people, and then the people being shot will be rot in three seconds, then in the fourth second it will burst with blood splashing to the walls!!!"

This one is not so bloody.
 I was just wondering if someone recorded a video of me saying that,
you might find my eyes shining with excitement.
I even added:" But I am okay with that already. I ate lunch when I watched Psycho-Pass." I mean like I didn't even notice when my lunch disappeared!

Okay..Erm ANime Reviews Time?

I watched 3 eps of P-P continuosly.
So this review is not in sequence!
Ko was ever so cool. Guessing every thing so right!
Akane was back from to normal self I see. Pity for her best friend!
I remember the part that a girl was being murdered and rape(?) in the middle of a busy street.

Every one just stood there and watched the crime happened in front of their eyes!
Because since the day Sibyl System existed, they were taught to believe Sibyl System is everything and whatsoever!
There's even someone who took a video of it!

Gosh! They were inhuman!!
The moment when the robot police came towards the victim and said:" Are you not feeling well? You've got stress....."
It bittens me. I felt so pity to the girl!
Sibyl System is worse than devil!
Then, I was so astonished to find that there only 20 or less people working in the police force. SO that old woman is a chief...
I like this part.

Flattery will get you everywhere! (y)
Hey, did I tell you that I actually liked Yayoi?

(Not Yaoi!! Uhm...I actually FINE with Yaoi,but not a fan, cause I can only stand one Yaoi Couple-SaruMisa)
It's quite pity that Yayoi did not much appearence at the latest 3episodes.
And somehow I liked Shogo Makishima!!
Although he's on the bad side wanting to destroy the Sibyl System,yet he's so graceful!(If I were born in P-P,I will be his surbodinate for sure! )
I like how he said about reading a book. Feeling the momentary feel while turning pages in your fingers. Ah~I AGREE!!!
How he fights and kills with full of grace,without mercy!
He's so clever too!
I liked his hair too! It may seemed weird at first, but I think that hairstyle suites him!

Sometimes I think he's like Mukuro + Byakuran
 And the Shogo x Kogami fighting part!

Kogami looks very no match with Shogo. Kogami is hurt afterall.
And look how gracefull is Shogo! He's like dancing not fighting!

Kougami fell to the ground. I was wishing him to get up and fight some more!

Akane-chan managed to hit Shogo with a helmet before Shogo kills Kougami.
This made Shogo faint. 

I liked that part when Akane was asked by Kogami to kill Shogo.
Her twisted feelings, wanting revenge for her best friend mixing with her own kindness and her duty of an Inspector to capture Shogo.
The anime showed the feeling very well!
Another twisted feelings is on Shion!
His feelings that he disliked Sibyl System and disliked those Shogo and his friends too!!
The sentence that he wished Choe destroyed Sibyl System before he kills Choe shows it all!
I just started to like him yet he was killed by the old woman!

Damn that old woman! Something makes me thing that she's the actual core of Sibyl System.
I mean just look at her body! She's a damn Sibyl System robot!
How can she kill SHION!!!

Erm, for more reviews on Psycho-Pass. Go to facebook and look for Anime Corner. Look out for Rei's review on psycho pass ep16, personally I think Rei wrote quite good.
There's another blog on P-P reviews that I just found out is animetide.blogspot.com
Just check out. I don't mean anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment