Amnesia 4
Full of Shin x Heroine moments..
I felt a bit boring(?! I tot I liked Shin?! )
Well, Shin is agressive I see. Narukoto..
Did you noticed that there are a lot of shots of Shin's and Heroine's eyes?
![]() |
| Heroine's eyes |
![]() |
| Shin's eyes |
(But it doesn't matter if he did, Shin's heroine's not mine?)
Shin's father killed someone accidentally.
If I knew Shin's father is a murderer, perhaps I would stay away from Shin too.
Not that I was afraid of him, I was just being afraid of being stayed away by others..
I liked this part.
![]() |
| Especially the "to the YOUNG ONES" |
![]() |
| Look at the emotionless heroine... |
I think part is so UNLIKE heroine.
![]() |
| Director Mode: Wierd. |
Heroine is not being heroine! Even the seiyuu is speaking wierdly! The character of Heroine shouldn't have said that, heroine should just say nothing.. Heroine's quite and don't often complain.
![]() |
| Who's voice is this? Ikki's or Toma's? Gosh I am not good at differentiating voices! What's that for? Did someone said this on the previous eps? |
![]() |
| See?! I've caught the culprit's number! Report the police! |
Because the driver didn't even tried to brake.
Perhaps it's on purpose.
But, WHY?WHO? Rika and the three girls?
This world Ikki hasn't got much to do with Heroine.
I'm sure the driver wasn't drunk.
The driver can drive PERFECTLY STRAIGHT and can even horn! That person was consious!
The driver's got some skills to drive that fast in such a narrow alley!
Then, Heroine was knocked by the lorry(Perhaps as we didn't know)
And she ended up restarting again in 1st of August.
It's never 3rd of August!
WHY? (3rd of August is my birthday!Hey! I won't meet my birthday in Amnesia Foreva?)
I made a wild guess here that Heroine is travelling into different different worlds.
Like in the first world(1-2ep), she fell off the cliff.
She went to the next world(3-4ep), she was later knocked by the car but before she was awaken hurt due to falling of a cliff.
The same incident, but the time sequence was different.
In the 4th ep, she was knocked over and then was awaken in another different world.
At first, I thought that it was the 1st world, but Orion didn't appear so my guess is wrong.
Perhaps in this world Shin and Toma weren't so close to Heroine this time.
So from the 2nd ep and the 4th ep, whenever Heroine meets a trouble she ended up into the next world and yet still have the memory of the other worlds.
I've got a feeling that Ukyo might know something as the setting of Ukyo is so mysterious.
Ukyo knew Heroine can't remember her during 2nd ep.(Lost her memory)
Ukyo spoke something that looks important but yet the train, when Shin appeared,Ukyo disapears. It's very obvious that they are poking our curousity.
As Amnesia started from a game, I highly believe the reason the heroine is unnamed because we're the heroine. And every 2episodes, we game over by making heroine faint, or maybe sending her to the hospital.(I got this idea because Orion dosen't want heroine to go to the hospital. Another guess, Orion is the NPC giving hints to us.)Then we restart the game again on 1st of August( and I will never get my birthday )with injuries of our previous game. We don't know what made Heroine faint or sent to the hospital at the first ep, but I think that's when we gamed over for the first time.
WHY? (3rd of August is my birthday!Hey! I won't meet my birthday in Amnesia Foreva?)
I made a wild guess here that Heroine is travelling into different different worlds.
Like in the first world(1-2ep), she fell off the cliff.
She went to the next world(3-4ep), she was later knocked by the car but before she was awaken hurt due to falling of a cliff.
The same incident, but the time sequence was different.
In the 4th ep, she was knocked over and then was awaken in another different world.
At first, I thought that it was the 1st world, but Orion didn't appear so my guess is wrong.
Perhaps in this world Shin and Toma weren't so close to Heroine this time.
So from the 2nd ep and the 4th ep, whenever Heroine meets a trouble she ended up into the next world and yet still have the memory of the other worlds.
I've got a feeling that Ukyo might know something as the setting of Ukyo is so mysterious.
Ukyo knew Heroine can't remember her during 2nd ep.(Lost her memory)
Ukyo spoke something that looks important but yet the train, when Shin appeared,Ukyo disapears. It's very obvious that they are poking our curousity.
As Amnesia started from a game, I highly believe the reason the heroine is unnamed because we're the heroine. And every 2episodes, we game over by making heroine faint, or maybe sending her to the hospital.(I got this idea because Orion dosen't want heroine to go to the hospital. Another guess, Orion is the NPC giving hints to us.)Then we restart the game again on 1st of August( and I will never get my birthday )with injuries of our previous game. We don't know what made Heroine faint or sent to the hospital at the first ep, but I think that's when we gamed over for the first time.







No comments:
Post a Comment