I was looking for my phone when I found my handphone was lost.
<Who wasn't like that?>
I searched every single part of the house where I think I left my habdphone.
< Except for the bag I just use, since I am sure it won't be there>
I even used my mother's handphone to search for my handphone.
< Phone my own handphone just to make it ring.>
No ringing heard. More worried.
<The handphone was not near me!!OMG! Where the hell I left it?>
I started to recall the last time I saw my handphone.
<It was at my art class.>
Gosh! The art centre must have been closed by now....
<Well, it was 10 at night already.>
My imagination started to go wild.
<The security guard heard the ring tone and gave him creeps and ran away in fear. Or the more realistic one, he stole my hand phone.>
Duh, just pray that no one found out and I will go pick it back tomorrow morning.
<Hope no one saw it!!!>
I picked the bag I just use.
<Have a try.Maybe it's inside.>
I did try. I touched something farmiliar....
<My handphone!!!!>
Why doesn't it ring when I call for my phone??
<I went to check the dialed number>
I was amazed.
< I even dialed my own handphone number wrong.....>
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment