Well, I still haven't finish collecting my presents yet! ;p I'm going to have some tonight~ Bing said that hers was a book. Until now the best present is a Public Holiday Monday! The second best is the sky that evening, 3rd August evening~ It was the preetiest I've ever seen and can see it for such a long time.
The sky was orangish-red at first. Later on, it became all scarlet-red. Then, the purples came out. Mixing with the scarlet-red forming a purplish-red. After a few minutes, the purples took all the red away. Seconds passed by, the purple became darker and darker until it became a dark indigo. Then it became a very dark blue. Finally, it turned black. The most enjoyable natural scene.
Then, it was tuition. I don't Fridays. Why? Friday is the most busy day I had in a week. You see, Morning-Tuition, afternoon-School, night- Tuition. Who likes a busy non-resting day as your birthday? But, unexpectedly, I had quite a great time during tuiton. I chit-chatted with my two good friends like mad. Well, I didn't tell them it was my birthday, not until the tuition ends. After tuition, It's BIRTHDAY CHEESE CAKE TIME!
My birthday cake~

No comments:
Post a Comment