Monday, January 5, 2015

Post # 21

catching up a series called durarara!!
it might be quite boring for the first few eps because of their 3 lame main characters.( well,things change when u read on, but they are really all stupid if compared to someone.)
to simply sum all the whole anime, it was godlike orihara izaya playing 3 types of chess by himself . 
izaya is so cool like i could die hahaha. 
I LIKE  HUMANS~~ LOL.
this anime is full of conspiracies!! oops i mean izaya. since he's the one making all the conspiracies...


and he's voiced by kamiya hiroshi~~ same seiyuu as Levi heichou, though kinda disappointed that he doesnt sound like levi at first, but later on izaya sounds good as the way he is!!

well to understand this man further more, check out his quotes and kindly explain it to me cuz they are too chim for me...

Simon: You’re so cowardly it’s funny.
Izaya: Yeah…I know I’m a coward. But, Simon…I love my own cowardice. 

“The only way to truly escape the mundane is for you to constantly be evolving. Whether you choose to aim high, or aim low. Enjoy each day for what it is.”

As long as i exist, i don't care if there's hell, or if only suffering exists there.


“I succumb to the illusion that I’m God when I look at it like this, which feels pretty good, you know.”

I don’t believe in god. There’s no proof he exists. In a world where there isn’t even proof of the future, the past exists. Even if it’s tainted with misunderstandings and delusions, if the people themselves believe in it, the past is the truth to them. And, if you base your actions or your life around it, in a way, it’s a type of god itself." ~ Orihara Izaya

“Simply put; I love Humans. Think about it, human beings are the most interesting creatures you could ever hope to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment