My father kept cursing me that my results will drop. Why? Because I had an Ipad.
Irritating and Annoying.
Before I even had an Ipad, he looked down on me.
I was SOOOOOO mad. Hey, I ALREADY got the second in the whole form. What did you want!
Yeah, he never even think that I will even get the sixth in the whole form in my secondary. (Which is a X4 more ppl school)
Haha.
Great, now after that sixth in whole form result and after having an Ipad, he cursed me that my results would drop.
Why? 'Cause I kept playing till midnight.
Wonderful.
But Irritating and Annoying.
Hey, I'd read the whole day. What's wrong playing on my free time?
Rolled my eyes.
Basically I don't care to explain.
'Cause I don't know how and I don't wanna explain.
My mum repeated the curses to me again.
Yeah, it's irritating and annoying.
But, less irritation and annoyation.
'Cause I found out something when I'm not that mad.
My Dad was making me angry so I can get better results.
Duh. Not touching.
I'm not that easily touched by methods like that.
Instead, it's immature and still looking down on me.
I'm not the type who needs these immature encouragements.
I'm not the type who will get bad results without you angering me.
I aint falling for the SAME thing TWICE.
I am going to improve.
For myself.
Not for you, Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment