Friday, May 29, 2015

Touken Ranbu #2

I started playing Touken Ranbu on May 18th, my friend's birthday and also the first day of my mid-term exams. Cool huh.
Actually, I planned to play it after my exams which is the most rational time, when i can finally enjoy the game. It's all because of my friend. She said that the server is almost full. If i don't start an account, i might lost the chance to play and have to wait for a new server which was about 3months later.
So, I ignored the fact that I was having an exam and started playing.
Because I didn't want to neglect my studies, when i was playing touken ranbu, i opened a new window beside it and did my revision. I could never be more amazed by myself. Haha.
At the end, I am used to multitask while playing touken ranbu. Since my exams are finished, i do not have the need to revise. I find playing touken ranbu with full attention is pretty boring and I keep losing patience.
I've explained the reason I blog. Get it? lawl~

No comments:

Post a Comment