Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sry Perhaps the last Amnesia Review(Preview?)

If anyone likes my reviews for Amnesia, I'm sorry to say that I've stopped watching Amnesia.
I can't stand the game route.
Maybe I'll wait until Ukyou's or perhaps it will be back to Shin's again.
<Spoiler Alert>
Since Ukyou's probably Heroine's REAL boyfriend.
Since Ukyou might suicidie for Heroine. (Sacrifice seems to be a better word)
Since Heroine might die the day after my birthday, (That's why she kept changing worlds, to make herself live longer)
Since Heroine probably will stop Ukyou and die herself?
These are spoilers given by a friend of mine who played Amnesia Later.
That's why, I will only rewatch it when it's Ukyou's turn.
Because when it's Ukyou's turn, Amnesia will be ending already.
Btw,Currently, it's Toma's 3rd episode right??
Toma's got 3 episodes and that's unfair.
But the last episode about Toma was epic!!
Caging Heroine hahaha.... The moment everyone is waiting for.
So you see, caging Heroine and so Heroine couldn't have accidents.
When Heroine had no accidents,
she'll live till my birthday and dies the folowing day.
Toma's route is DEFINITELY foreshadowing Amnesia's ending.
Or perhaps, Heroine's ending? WAKKAKA
But I bet, Ukyou's coming.
Maybe to save Heroine outta the cage?
Or maybe to save Heroine by killing himself instead?
Back to the point,
then what's ORION for?


Orion.. Oh yea. I have a new kitten named Ori.
Orange coloured one with a short tail.
2-palms size. 7weeks old.
(Currently no picture availabled since I used Ipad to take photos and I'm using a PC now)

No comments:

Post a Comment